Muffler Centre is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and Saturdays by appointment.
Our professional team of dedicated tradesmen is expert in installing and servicing a huge range of types and brands of exhausts on just about any make and model of vehicle you can bring to us, from standard factory-specified systems to highly customised sports and high performance exhaust and muffler systems.
Our approach involves taking five steps to ensure you get precisely the system you need:
- We inspect and assess your vehicle to make sure we understand your exact needs
- We select and recommend products that will meet your needs
- We supply and customise the right products for you and your vehicle
- We fit and install, combining latest technology with old-fashioned commitment to quality
- We service and maintain your system to make sure you get the most out of your vehicle for many years to come
Our Fairy Meadow workshop centre is fitted with the latest equipment including noise and emission measuring equipment and high class welding and pipe-bending facilities.
We provide on-site servicing of stationary and fixed equipment (not vehicles). Talk to us about fleet exhaust repairs and service.
If your needs run to high end industrial exhaust systems, we are more than prepared – click here to see our specialised industrial services.
In short, there is nothing in the world of exhaust systems, mufflers, catalytic converters, chrome or stainlees steel accessories, safety checks, sensor testing, custom headers, dump pipes, extractors, cold air induction, fuel systems, intercoolers, exhaust manifolds and engine mounts that the Muffler Centre can’t handle.
Our services are economical and cost-effective, priced to keep you and your vehicle on the road in safety, comfort and the knowledge that you have the best exhaust system available on the market today.